Throwback Thursday: Barcelona and what I want for dinner tonight

#ThrowbackThursday #Barcelona #Januar2012 #Januar2013


















Today I remembered to my trips to Barcelona and I wanted to show you some photos. Maybe because of the the today's weather - it smells like spring in Texas - or because of the delicious food - ich ate at least once a day the Jamon Iberico, for me the best prosciutto of the world! Barcelona offered almost everything: as well historic as modern buildings, delicious food, very modern restaurants and bars, mostly nice weather, beach, city, fashion, and dinner not before 10 p.m. (a big challenge for me, I almost starved every night:).... It never got boring. I took the photos (some with my old digicam) pretty much 3 and 4 years ago, and certainly it was not the last trip to one of my favorite city! Which is your favorite city? What are your favorite memories?

Heute habe ich mich an meine Staedtereisen nach Barcelona erinnert und wollte Euch ein paar Fotos zeigen. Vielleicht wegen des Wetters heute - es wird Fruehling in Texas - oder einfach wegen des gutes Essens - ich ass taeglich mindestens 1 x den Jamon Iberico, den fuer mich besten Schinken der Welt. Barcelona bot fast alles; historische Ecken, moderne Gebaeude, koestliches Essen, sehr moderne Restaurants und Bars, meistens gutes Wetter, Strand, Stadt, Mode, und Dinner nicht vor 22 Uhr (eine grosse Herausforderung fuer mich, ich bin fast jeden Abend verhungert:).... Es wurde nie langweilig. Ich habe die Fotos vor etwa 3 und 4 Jahren (einige mit meiner alten Digitalkamera) aufgenommen und war sicherlich nicht das letzte Mal in einer meiner Lieblingsstadt! Welches ist Eure Lieblingsstadt? An was erinnert Ihr Euch besonders gerne?

Your/Eure Christine

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts