A January's Wishlist

#WichitaFalls #SaltandPepper #GourmetOnTheFly #Dallas #Nektarjuicebar






The new year just started! There are some things at my wish list for January. #SaltandPepper is my absolute must! It is my favorite restaurant in Wichita Falls. I love the atmosphere because it is dark, so romantic. Everything is black - your know it's my favorite color;) - the tables, the napkins, the chairs, the clothes from the staff..... The food is mediterranean fresh and delicious. Further, the #GourmetOnTheFly is a new location at the Wichita Falls' airport. I just heard about it. The burgers should be very fresh and delicious. I let myself be surprised! Last but not least my next Dallas visit is about to happen and I want to go to the #Nektarjuicebar. The handcrafted juices, smoothies and acai bowls should be natural and clean with energizing ingredients. I will keep you posted, of course!

What is on your January's wishlist? Have a nice weekend and a wonderful January!

Das neues Jahr hat gerade begonnen! Es gibt einiges auf meiner Wunschliste fuer Januar. #SaltandPepper ist mein absolutes Muss! Es ist mein Lieblingsrestaurant in Wichita Falls. Ich liebe die Atmosphaere, weil es ist relativ dunkel, eher romantisch. Alles ist schwarz - Ihr wisst, meine Lieblingsfarbe;) - die Tische, die Servietten, die Stuehle, die Kleidung des Personals.... Das Essen ist mediterran frisch und koestlich. Des Weiteren, das #GourmetOnTheFly ist ein neues Restaurant am Flughafen Wichita Falls. Ich habe bisher nur davon gehoert. Die Burger sollen sehr frisch und koestlich sein. Ich lasse mich ueberraschen! Zu guter Letzt steht mein naechster Besuch in Dallas vor der Tuer und ich moechte zur #NektarJuiceBar gehen. Die frisch zubereiteten Saefte, Smoothies und Acai Bowls sollen naturbelassen und clean sein mit energiespendenden Zutaten. Ich halte Euch natuerlich auf dem Laufenden!

Was ist auf Eurer Wunschliste fuer Januar? Habt ein schoenes Wochenende und einen wunderbaren Januar!

Your/Eure Christine 





Kommentare

Beliebte Posts