Makers & Finders Coffee Shop in Art District Las Vegas

#makers&finders #coffee #coffeeshop #lasvegas #artdistrict #april2017







Las Vegas has an art district, yes, you read it right. It is a district in the north of the Strip, roughly a 10 minute drive from the Strip, close to the northern Premium Outlet Mall. The most people who know me, know for sure that I need some coffee in the morning! Best thing is a delicious coffee from a hip coffee shop, with all the different coffee, like Latte, Espresso, Cortado, and not the regular coffee from a drip coffee maker. I tried the Makers&Finders and was very happy about my choice. The Latte was really delicious, they had a big highly polished steel coffee maker, the staff was total friendly, and the shop for itself was modern and nice. They offer also some food for brunch and lunch, at least the menu sounds delicious. The art district also has some nice shops and galleries, and the Neon Museum, which I post definitely after editing some photos in a few days. So, check Makers&Finders out if you also love a good coffee in the morning.

Christine 



The photo was taken by myself with my iPhone, without any editing.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts