Best Neapolitan Pizza in Las Vegas at Settobello

#settobello #pizza #neapolitan #offthestrip #lasvegas #april2017





Las Vegas - sin city! Off the beaten track I found this pizza shop named Settobello, and I loved it. The pizza was exactly how a typical Neapolitan pizza has to be: very thin, light taste of tomatoes, crispy fresh, even so sappy. After a couple of days in Vegas on the strip, with all the delicious buffets, restaurants, tourist attractions and bars, my husband and I wanted to go out somewhere "off the Strip". Settobello is located twice, in the north and also in the south of Las Vegas. It was a 25 minute drive from the Strip, and it was interested to see other areas than just the huge and fantastic tourist things on the Strip. The drive was interesting, we saw the beautiful hills on the horizon, and the area around the Strip, also some very poor people and neighborhoods, so almost everything from rich to poor. Settobello is also located in California and Nevada, so it is a chain, and it is worth, if you like pizza Neapolitan. The staff was very friendly and careful, and I liked the interior with the big pizza wood oven!  So check it out when you need a break from the Strip live, and tell me how you like the pizza. 

Christine



The photo was taken by myself with my IPhone, without any editing.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts