Best 5 Pizza Spots in Dallas

#Dallas #Pizza



As a pizza lover, it was my first job, as I moved to Wichita Falls, to find a good pizzeria in Dallas. I have picked some of my favorites around Dallas to share with you, whether a place for a cosy dining, a place for relaxing, or just eating a pizza.

Il Cane Rosso

There are 5 Cane Rosso pizzerias in Dallas and my absolut favorite place is in Deep Ellum. I like the interior, the atmosphere and also the patio which is below the I-75-Bridge. The location is perfect for starting the night and going out in another bar or club in Deep Ellum. Not forgetting, the pizza is my number one in Dallas, so I have been there very often.

What to order: Pizza Funghi and Mimosa (just on weekend Lunch)

http://www.canerosso.com/#main

SPIN! Neapolitan Pizza

I was surprised as I went the first time to SPIN! They have 4 restaurants in Dallas and it is more a pizzeria for a quick but comfortable and pretty cool stop for eating, drinking and hanging. The menu has to be ordered on the counter. The server brings the drinks right over and the food is not far away. I have been in 2 different SPINs and liked the pizza and the salad.

What to order: SPIN! Margherita


source: http://www.spinpizza.com/

Cavalli Pizza

The pizzeria is twice in Dallas, one in Irving, one in McKinney. I have been so far in Irving which is a quick-serve pizzeria (McKinney restaurant is a full-service place). Nevertheless they bake the pizza in a wood-fired oven and it tastes fantastic. They also offer mobile oven and catering. I prefer this place when I am very hungry and on my way through another place.

What to order: Pizza Margherita Extra

source: http://cavallipizza.com/

Fireside Pies

The fireside pies are placed in the northern area of Dallas. Their pizza is hand-tossed made in the wood-fired oven with local ingredients. I have been in Grapevine and in Plano and liked the pizza very much. I recommend this place for hanging out with family and friends inside or also in the roofed patio (Grapevine).

What to order: Pizza Prosciutto and Parm

source: http://www.firesidepies.com/

Pizzeria Testa

I haven't been there yet, but I belief my dear husband's rating. The Pizzeria Testa is located in Frisco and was not on my way yet. They are featured in "best outdoor patios" and the pizza recipes are from Italy, made with fresh and finest ingredients. This place has to be my next one.

source: http://www.pizzeriatesta.com/

Which is your favorite place for a pizza? Please let me know! 

Your Christine



ALL PHOTOS AND TEXTS ARE MADE BY MYSELF UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.









Kommentare

Beliebte Posts