Guess what, I missed fog and found it in Door County, Wisconsin!

November 2015, #Wisconsin #DoorCounty #Fog













In Texas is as good as never fog! I like fog and I like the triste season November! In Germany we had a lot of fog and I always was glad to stay at home, watch a movie and make it comfortable at home on the weekend. That's why I like the Door County, the north area of Wisconsin. There was fog and I liked it to take some pictures!

In Texas ist so gut wie nie Nebel! Ich mag Nebel und ich mag die triste Jahreszeit November! In Deutschland hatten wir viel Nebel und ich war immer froh am Wochenende zuhause zu sein, einen Film zu sehen und es gemuetlich zu haben. Deshalb mag ich das Door County, den Norden von Wisconsin. Es war Nebel und ich mochte es, zu fotografieren!

Your Christine

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts