Snack in the afternoon in one of my favorite city Los Angeles, California

Christmas 2014, #LosAngeles #California #ThirdStreet #JoansOnThird #MamasSecretBakery&Cafe

Doener Kebab and Cappuccino

















I love Los Angeles! To be honest, it was not love at the first sight! The most of my german friends don't like LA and I always try to convince them to visit again! During my last visit I discovered the W 3rd Street and I was absolutely excited. It was a shopping strip filled with bars, cafes and boutiques close to Melrose Avenue. Joan's on Third is a very popular brunch and lunch spot, with a market place and catering. We went to Mama's Secret Bakery & Cafe. As a german I had to have a cappuccino and a doener kebab and it was wonderful!

Ich liebe Los Angeles! Um ehrlich zu sein, es war nicht Liebe auf den ersten Blick! Die meisten meiner deutschen Freunde moegen LA nicht, und ich versuche sie immer davon zu ueberzeugen, nochmals hin zu fahren! Waehrend meines letzten Besuches entdeckte ich die W 3rd Street und war absolut begeistert. Es war eine Shopping Strasse mit Bars, Cafes und Boutiquen, Naehe Melrose Avenue. Joan's on Third ist ein sehr angesagter Brunch und Lunch Spot, mit einem Marktbereich und Catering. Wir gingen zu Mama's Secret Bakery & Cafe. Als deutsche musste ich einen Cappuccino und einen Doener Kebab haben und das war wunderbar!

Your Christine

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts