Bufalina Austin Pizza

#bufalina #pizza #autin #august2017


My Pizza Margherita on the Bar

I have been a couple of times in Austin, and have never heard from Bufalina. This time our hotel was close to the location in E. Cesar Chavez Street, and we walked (yes, walked by foot) to this spot. It was a small shop with a big wood oven. The pizza was very delicious, Neapolitan Style, I think, I don't have to say more to all the pizza lovers. The pizza was big enough, but smaller than the other pizzas, I wrote about. For us, it was a perfect start in the night, because we had some room for a desert and a drink.

I was wondering why we never went there. They have two locations, klick here for the website. Sometimes good things to find out need a little longer;) 

I'll be back for sure.

Christine 



The Wood Oven in the middle of the Bufalina


Some people were waiting outside the Bufalina





Kommentare

Beliebte Posts