Austin Street Art Tour

#austin #art #muralart #streettour #walls #graffiti #hopeoutdoorgallery #february2017


Hope Outdoor Gallery, 1101 Baylor Street



Every time when I went to Austin, I was impressed about the colorful mural art in the city. So I decided at my visit last weekend to wandering around and taking photos of some places. Here is the result of my little tour, inclusive the location where it is. I am sure there are a lot more. Let me know if you know any other must-see!

Jedes Mal wenn ich ein paar Tage in Austin verbrachte, war ich beeindruckt von der farbenfrohen Wandmalerei ueberall in der Stadt. So entschied ich fuer meinen Besuch letztes Wochenende, ein bisschen umherzustreifen und ein paar von den Kunstwerken zu fotografieren. Hier ist das Ergebnis meiner kleinen Tour, inklusive der Strassenangaben. Ich bin mir sicher, es gibt noch weit aus mehr. Lasst mich wissen, welche anderen tolle Waende Ihr kennt!


S Congress and James (Jo's Coffee)

1st and Annie Street


12th and West Lynn

E. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd and Alamo St.


Hope Outdoor Gallery


E. 4th and Attayac


E. 7th and Waller


The Infinite Monkey Theorem, 121 Pickle Rd.


I hope everybody is inspired by the art! Have a happy weekend!

Ich hoffe, Ihr habt Euch von der Kunst ein bisschen inspirieren lassen, und wuensche Euch ein schoenes Wochenende!

Eure Christine






ALL PHOTOS AND TEXTS ARE MADE BY MYSELF UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts